Echo Alexa Voice Activated devices are one of the hottest items on everyone’s want list. We have found the best way to simplify our lives with an Echo device from amazon. The reviews are in and it is rated at “Perfect 10”. Enjoy the latest cutting edge electronics and make your life easier, just check this device out for yourself. Also, we have the found best price for this device to save you time and money.
What can Echo do?
- Plays all your music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more using just your voice
- Fills the room with immersive, 360º omni-derctional audio
- Introducing Alexa calling and messaging, a new way to be together with family and friends. Just ask Alexa to call or message anyone with an Echo, Echo Dot, or the Alexa App.
- Also, Echo Hears you from across the room with far-field voice recognition, even while music is playing
- Answers questions, reads the news, reports traffic and weather, reads audiobooks from Audible, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more using the Alexa Voice Service
- Echo Controls lights, fans, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, ecobee, and others
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, DISH, and more
Very Simple to Set UP!
- Just plug in your new Echo.
- Connect to the internet with the Alexa app from your app store.
- Then just ask Alexa for music, news, weather and much more!
Go here to get Your Echo and Alexa voice activated device
and start enjoying all that it can do for you.
Top customer reviews
By Michael S on July 24, 2016
Configuration: Amazon EchoColor: Black Verified Purchase
90 Comments Report abuse
Another top customer review!
By Michael Davis on February 19, 2017
Color: Black Verified Purchase
I have to attest that it has been an arduous journey. But one thing that has made it possible for me to live on my own even though I am paralyzed from the chest down, is “smart technology.” For example, I am able to run my entire home with apps on my phone, computer or tablet. I have lights, electric door locks, electric bed, air-conditioning/heat, cameras, both indoor and out side. Smart technology allows me to input data on my laptop when I am laying in bed – I cannot use my arms when I am laying flat in bed because of the paralysis. Up to this point, I have used input through joysticks that operate by using my mouth. They work effectively but the joysticks must be placed specifically in front of my mouth and they have to remain there all night long. Smart technology allows me to be able to live safely on my own and has even allowed me to help take care of my 75-year-old mother whose health is, due to God’s grace and technology, now stable and she is actually helping me more each day.
Alexa has been a blessing beyond my imagination. She has given me an opportunity that I never thought would be possible. I still use the joystick input because they are reliable and not subject to Wi-Fi disruption but Alexis is growing more dependable each day. At this point I have only an echo Dot, but I am ordering, when funds allow, the regular echo and another Dot as well.