Are you having trouble getting Google AdSense to accept your blog site? Well you are not alone, lots of people find themselves at the point of not understanding what they need to do to be approved. I am going to tell you the exact points that Google is looking for to get your site Google AdSense approved.
If you do the steps I put in this layout then you will be approved. It is a proven fact by many people that I have helped to get approval with Google that this works. I understand the frustration that can come with not reaching your goal. So let understand what you need!
First you need to drive traffic to your site. You can do this in many different ways.
- Ask your friends and family to check it out and to spread the word about your site. Word of mouth is a powerful way of advertizing. Even handing out cards that have you website on it is a great way of getting traffic
Classified for Free
- Post it to Classified Ad sites. We have a list of these you can use and they are all free: http://roryricord.com/free-classified/ You should have at least 1000 posts on the Classified Ad posts. The more the better!
Social Media is super important.
- Yes Google can track if you have traffic coming to your site from Social Media. Everyone is connected in some way with Social Media. Google is big on you having the social networking where people will find your site in one of the biggest way of communication these days. Here are a few we suggest using.
- You need your pages and posts to have the SEO to be green and the Readability to be green. It’s OK to have a few orange but they need to mainly be green. Here are some ways of helping to understand what is needing to be changed for your readability to go green. Read the following articles to find out the ways to change the required problems on your page.
- Training video for Google Adsense. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGsewDiV2Es&feature=youtu.be
- Each one of your pages and and post needs to have more than 300 words. The more words the better. You want to have rich content so don’t just stuff your article with meaningless chatter. Research your topic and get some information and facts to put in your pages/posts. Less than 300 word will be viewed as incomplete articles and Google will not like it.
- You need a few articles that are lengthy. If you can get 2-4 pages to be 1000 words or more than this will help. I shows Google that you are creating meaningful pages with useful information
- There are a few things you should never have on your site! These things will get you banned from Google AdSense.
- Keywords are important. You want to have you keyword show up in your pages several times. However do not stuff your page with the word so that it is a redundant word. Google will not like that. Use it in a respectful way and refer to it as needed. Key tips on your Keyword using, make sure you have your keyword in the following.
- Your flow or navigation needs to be clean and clear. If people can’t go through your pages/posts easily they will leave your site. So make sure that the flow of your site is understandable! No one want to fight to find what they are looking for.
Check your links!
- There are errors that really but Google off, ERROR 404. This is a link that leads to nowhere or a broken link. This is yet again a navigational thing you must check and keep operational or you will not be friends with Google
Broken pictures are another thing you need to keep from happening.
- I know one day your pictures are fine and the next you find 2 or more that are broken. Why? Too many reasons to go into, however just simply reapply the picture or get a new one. Sometimes you don’t need to know why you just need to take care of business.
Add content. ONLY AFTER YOU HAVE YOUR PAGES AND POSTS COMPLETE!
- If you just stop adding stuff to your site then Google will think you are just not really serious about your site. You should be adding offers or articles to your site once you have got all your pages/post to Google standards. This is going to keep you current and active in Google’s eyes. You want to add at least 2 pages a month. If you ready want to succeed at this you will do 2 pages a week and they will be on current topics in the news,trends and hot offers that are in demand.
- There are 3 offers you can get right now that are in demand:
Amazon Up Grade
Direct Cellars- Fine Wines
- Hyten Global
Now that you have the Outline of how to get Google AdSense you should have the ability to know it out of the park! No more confusion and no more googling what you can do to get approved! You have it all right here for you. So whip you site into shape and go get Google AdSense.