Learn Korean with the online Korean course that’s used by over 1,200,000 people, just like you, to master Korean
Korean teachers (including Rocket Korean tutor, Sujung)
- You get instant access to a 24/7 lifetime trial of Rocket Korean
- You’ll get 6+ hours of free trial lessons, voice recognition features and more
- Be amazed at how much Korean you’ll learn in a short space of time
Use the Rocket Korean trial on any device
- Use it on your computer and/or the free iOS or Android apps
- You can download the audio lessons for learning on the go
- All of your progress syncs between your devices
So, exactly how will Rocket Korean help you master Korean?
The scientific theory behind our courses is the “chunking” process or Miller’s Law by Dr. George A. Miller.
This is based on the fact that the number of objects an average human can hold in working memory is 7 ± 2. So, simply described, it is the breaking down of big difficult content into small easy parts or “chunks”.
Now, while it’s important to have a strong scientific basis for a language learning system, it’s equally important for you to know what works in the real world, from people who have succeeded at mastering one or more languages.
We have spent over 10 years figuring out what works and what doesn’t, we have surveyed polyglots (people who speak multiple languages), researched people who overcame often severe learning difficulties to master a language, used advances in web technology, and much more…
All to develop a ground-breaking system that will get you speaking and understanding the language you’ve always loved, no matter how old you are, or what your current Korean speaking ability is.
Discover how the 7 powerful language acquisition success strategies in Rocket Korean will help you learn Korean no matter what your background is…
Built on practical success strategies
- Learn Korean using modern scientific learning methods
- Uses the top 7 practical success strategies successful Korean learners use
- You get the experience of over 10 years of research and development