I want to teach you how smart people learn more, so you can also get great results without the struggle. In a perfect world, this would have been something you learned in school, alongside math and physics. Unfortunately, schools spend years teaching us what to learn, they rarely, if ever, teach us how to learn. As a result, many students spend years using inefficient methods for learning, without realizing that there’s a better way.
I’m not going to hold back—I’m going to tell you what the secret is right now. All of these results are achievable through a learning strategy I call holistic learning. Holistic learning is the process of learning by making connections.
This is an offer that can help you learn more and study less and use proven methods that do work. This is offered in a book and we have the details below.
WHAT IF I TOLD YOU…
- You could get better grades, with less studying than you are doing now.
- Smart people aren’t just gifted – they have a different learning strategy (that you can copy).
- Most people have no idea how they learn things. As a result, they can’t train themselves to be smart.
- Aced university finals with little or no studying.
- Scored first in an advanced inter-province chemistry exam. Without even being aware I needed to take the test until five minutes before writing it.
- Read over 70 books in a year.
- Scored in the top three percentile for a national exam. Despite never having taken the course being tested.
- Minimized course work to maintain an A average while running a business, taking frequent international trips and still having time to socialize and party.