The wordpress starter guide tutorial is a great resource to use to get your website the search engine traffic that you need to succeed. Once you get thru the easy to follow instructions you will see significant improvement of traffic to your website. As a result you should see more traffic and begin to see more sales or followers on your site. In conclusion, the is what you need for increased profits and results from your wordpress website.
The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Website With WordPress
You are about to gain a tremendous advantage over most WordPress users when it comes to creating a website.
WordPress was originally designed for news-oriented sites. As a result, because of its ease of use and flexibility, people are now using it to create all kinds of websites.
The problem is, most WordPress sites aren’t really “news sites”, but the average user doesn’t know how to effectively use the WordPress Menu function and static pages to create a website with a logical navigation and optimal content layout.
FACT: Not every WordPress site should be organized in a total blog format with only categories and posts. Also, WordPress is not just for blogs.
ANOTHER FACT: Too many users fail to make effective use of static landing pages, causing their important content and visitors to get lost in a sea of dated posts.
FACT: Traditional static website owners shy away from using WordPress because they assume their content can only be organized in reverse chronological order.
FACT: Existing WordPress users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
The WordPress Starter Guide not only is the perfect starter guide for anyone new to WordPress. In addition, WordPress will show you how to make the best use of the dynamic and static functionality. This will help you organize content in the most logical way for your visitors.
In conclusion, this wordpress starter guide will make learning a breeze!
What Does The Guide Include?
– 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WordPress to create a website. Great for beginners. (Instant download — requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view)
– Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog(header, stylesheet, etc.)
– Also, we have an entire chapter dedicated to layout that will help you make your WordPress site easier to navigate. We use static pages which potentially improve your site’s search engine optimization
– Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header
– In addition, discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar
– Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
– Also, you will have help with using the WordPress Starter guide Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
– Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest WordPress site to improve the page views per visitor
– FREE lifetime upgrades! WordPress is always being updated, so I will keep the guide up-to-date to reflect major releases and send (email) you a copy.
Easy to use
Creating and managing your website is simple with WordPress powerful platform. Therefore, you can get started and make changes to your site easily.
Keep your finger on the pulse and learn more about your readers. See where they’re from and how they found you, with colourful maps and graphs that beautifully present your stats.
Who is the WordPress Starter Guide For?
– People who want to learn how to use WordPress (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)
– Existing WordPress users struggling with layout, site navigation, and WordPress basics